воскресенье, 9 июня 2013 г.

Fragmented Ruminations of a Closet Fetishist

fetishkitsch: New update with SamanthaGrace up on FetishKitsch



fetishkitsch:

New update with SamanthaGrace up on FetishKitsch

Photo





















Photo





















Photo







landoflatex: Land Of Latex - heavy rubber play



landoflatex:

Land Of Latex - heavy rubber play

Photo



Photo



depravpig: STORAGE UNIT





depravpig:

STORAGE UNIT

That pic is from Ivy Manor 4 I believe. It's Jewell Marceau inside.

Thanks - it was wracking my brain.  My poor 5 brain cells!  :D

fetishkitsch: Taking pictures with Julie Simone.  She's amazing...



fetishkitsch:

Taking pictures with Julie Simone.  She's amazing :) 

landoflatex: Land Of Latex - Rubber Doll looking rubbery



landoflatex:

Land Of Latex - Rubber Doll looking rubbery

heavy-bondage-pics: heavy-bondage-pics.tumblr.com Desperately...



heavy-bondage-pics:

heavy-bondage-pics.tumblr.com

Desperately trying to remember which Gwenmedia video this still is from….

ecstasyinrestraints: mmnnnnn, my kind of spa day



ecstasyinrestraints:

mmnnnnn, my kind of spa day

Photo



sokak: kusanagi motoko (ghost in the shell and ghost in the...



sokak:

kusanagi motoko (ghost in the shell and ghost in the shell arise) drawn by ikegami noroshi - Danbooru

There's a reason I fixate on Masamune Shirow work….

(And yes - I'm aware this is probably not Masamune-san's work - there's far too little tentacle and kink to be one of his recent works…)

Reblog if you want an extremely sexual message in your ask

masteronij:

don't we all? llol

We all do.   Sadly, I’ve learned not to expect any, lest I be disappointed yet again. :D

Photo



Photo



depravpig: Close circuit unit



depravpig:

Close circuit unit

omikero: わたしの口ってけっこうやわらかいのね。 Oh, my…..



omikero:

わたしの口ってけっこうやわらかいのね。

Oh, my…..

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий