воскресенье, 9 июня 2013 г.

✌ I h(ate) everything ✌

circumcising: are we gunna have sex or are you going to continue to like my posts 

circumcising:

are we gunna have sex or are you going to continue to like my posts 

tiffanywtf: New thermo typo cup! I love it!



tiffanywtf:

New thermo typo cup! I love it!

qoodluck: this is for all the girls and boys who has been...



qoodluck:

this is for all the girls and boys who has been purging and starving. please dont do it again, not tonight, not ever. it might be really really hard, after you eat you'll feel so fat and just wanna purge it all, i know. but guess what? you're not fat. eat a lot now, and relax, you'll still look perfectly fine tomorrow, i promise. the problem isnt with the food, the problem is with this disorder. and please eat, you need food to do your daily activity. you have a purpose here and its more than being skinny. its ok if you dont have thigh gap, abs, or flat stomach. you're still perfect to me and to all those people who has the right perspective. you're good enough, you're more than enough. take a deep breathe, this isnt gonna be easy but you're strong, and you can get through this. ok lets just imagine if youre finally skinny, have flat stomach/ abs/ thigh gap, so what? your friends will like you? your crush will start to notice you? maybe yes, but they'll only like you bc you're skinny. find someone who will like you for you, bc you're perf just the way you are. lets just look at cats, no matter if they're skinny or fat, they're still adorable and perfect, right? so are you. you're better than this disorder and you can fight this disorder. i believe in you, dont hurt yourself again. you will be better and you're worth it. ily <3 and maybe read some of THIS c:

j4w-breakerz: I actually like this lol  \m/   . Btw my nails...



j4w-breakerz:

I actually like this lol  \m/   . Btw my nails are nyan cat themed 

aka-donuts: van gogh style painting :P



aka-donuts:

van gogh style painting :P

gio are you and marina dating

nope :)

illumxnati: apple pipes > 



illumxnati:

apple pipes > 

i-rel4nd: today people kept telling me my eyes matched my shirt...



i-rel4nd:

today people kept telling me my eyes matched my shirt c:

Photo



Photo



R u lesbian?

This is Gio, but no marina is straight

Photo



Photo



Photo



sexifiedd: bc donald



sexifiedd:

bc donald

Photo



Photo



nowswerve: My new Beats c: Please don't change the source



nowswerve:

My new Beats c: Please don't change the source

sh4rki: I'm pretty sure my hot sauce wanted me sexually.



sh4rki:

I'm pretty sure my hot sauce wanted me sexually.

Photo



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий