пятница, 7 июня 2013 г.

Everything TERA Related!

tays-brain-bleeds: Started making my Axe for my Castanic...



tays-brain-bleeds:

Started making my Axe for my Castanic Berserker cosplay from Tera Online :)

I am so looking forward to this

skyfishperspective: Oh no I have work tomorrow… Whyyyyyy?!?

skyfishperspective:

image

Oh no I have work tomorrow…

image

Whyyyyyy?!?

lunasilveria: Start decorating your house with decapitated...



lunasilveria:

Start decorating your house with decapitated argon heads, guys. It's a new trend in Arborea.

Everything TERA Related!: HOW OLD ARE ELVES IN TERA?

Everything TERA Related!: HOW OLD ARE ELVES IN TERA?:

cheshire:

rarexkandy:

the-exiled-realm-of-arborea:

majorfreakingcupcake:

Alright- so…

I have this huge question.

According to the Lore specified (and yes I know a lot of lore contradicts it's self), the average elf lives to be roughly 100 years old, give or take.

But everyone I know…

I think what their gf means is that since they would be aging three times longer than a human, they are then also growing and developing three times longer than a human. Meaning that they would probably spend more time in the infancy stage, longer as a todder ( Humans are in the toddler age from 1-3, if an elf is human age x 3 that means an elf would be a toddler from age 3-9 ). They would then be a little kid ( human 4-10, elf 12-30 ) .. and so on. I think her idea is that their brain and cognitive development, with the assumption it follows the same pattern as a human brain would, would then also take more years to develop. So, it really depends on what the theory is in how quickly an elf would actually develop : something from elf lore I know nothing about. I'd like to pretend that their childhood stages pass more rapidly, and as the years go by their aging process slows down and the adult part of their life is more extended, cuz that's just convenient as hell.

Also this is from the Wiki page on Tolkien's elves: "Elves are born about one year from their conception. The day of their conception is celebrated, not the actual birthday itself. Their minds develop more quickly than their bodies; by their first year, they can speak, walk and even dance, and their quicker onset of mental maturity makes young Elves seem, to Men, older than they really are. Physical puberty comes in around their fiftieth to one hundredth year (by age fifty they reach their adult height), and by their first hundred years of life outside the womb all Elves are fully grown. Elven bodies eventually stop aging physically, while human bodies do not"

Oh ok, now I understand how ridiculous it seems for them to age that way at a set rate. Who would want to have the mentality of a little kid for 18 years? Yuck.

I think I'll adopt Tolkien's… standpoint? … on Elves. It makes sense to me.

loveandnature: I miss my human already!!!! Stupid elins.. but...







loveandnature:

I miss my human already!!!!

Stupid elins.. but it's so nice in pvp. =(

God american and i look so dreamy together.

Are you crushing on your guild master?

PS, you two do look fabulous together.

HOW OLD ARE ELVES IN TERA?

rarexkandy:

the-exiled-realm-of-arborea:

majorfreakingcupcake:

Alright- so…

I have this huge question.

According to the Lore specified (and yes I know a lot of lore contradicts it's self), the average elf lives to be roughly 100 years old, give or take.

But everyone I know who's rp'd/rp's an elf associates with incredibly long-lived elves. Like- upwards of two-hundred, nearing a thousand, or even going Tolkien's route- doesn't die unless killed.

So… What's your head-cannon for an elf age?

Well… the average age for Americans (according to a quick Google search) is 35. So 100 would be middle age and put them at about 3 years for our every 1. That makes sense to me, and it would put High Elves ages up to 300+ for the older folks. And I'm sure those blessed/cursed kind of like Fraya and the Core, could live even longer.

I used to think that we could just multiply by 3 the age we'd want our elves to have if they were humans, but my girlfriend pinpointed that it would mean that they're just freakin' retarded 'cause it would take them 3 times as much to learn things than it would take a human. 

So we think that like, it does take them longer to become adults, but it's more around 25-30 years than like 100.

What does being 3x older mean that you learn 3x slower? I’ve never heard of that. Not in any fiction or non-fiction have I ever heard/read that any race or species learns slower because they live longer…

lunasilveria: -Elleon Kubel- that jerk the Valkyon Hero I still...



lunasilveria:

-Elleon Kubel- that jerk the Valkyon Hero

I still want to include him in my RP ; _ ;

What are your boobs even doing…this isn't a magical girl...



What are your boobs even doing…this isn't a magical girl anime.

HOW OLD ARE ELVES IN TERA?

majorfreakingcupcake:

Alright- so…

I have this huge question.

According to the Lore specified (and yes I know a lot of lore contradicts it's self), the average elf lives to be roughly 100 years old, give or take.

But everyone I know who's rp'd/rp's an elf associates with incredibly long-lived elves. Like- upwards of two-hundred, nearing a thousand, or even going Tolkien's route- doesn't die unless killed.

So… What's your head-cannon for an elf age?

Well… the average age for Americans (according to a quick Google search) is 35. So 100 would be middle age and put them at about 3 years for our every 1. That makes sense to me, and it would put High Elves ages up to 300+ for the older folks. And I’m sure those blessed/cursed kind of like Fraya and the Core, could live even longer.

Photo



Photo





Photo





Photo



Photo







steelsuit: wip



steelsuit:

wip

CASTANIC | ᴍᴀʟᴇ



















CASTANIC | ᴍᴀʟᴇ

supatomic: WHICH ONE OF YOU BUTTHOLES SAID MALE HUMANS WERE...



supatomic:

WHICH ONE OF YOU BUTTHOLES SAID MALE HUMANS WERE MANLIER THAN HIGH ELVES

achlis: Crying, because I finally got my staff to +12....



achlis:

Crying, because I finally got my staff to +12. ;_;

After my guildies yelled at me like 10 times to do so today.

CONGRATS!

fun-times-with-sarah: drawing for my guildies aisu and...



fun-times-with-sarah:

drawing for my guildies aisu and livingsaint fwaahhh

the—uglyduckling: I'm not your damsel in distress. Hi...





the—uglyduckling:

I'm not your damsel in distress.

Hi my name is Kelly and I'm an alt-oholic… Meet Mademoiselle, my level 10 warrior. She's not spoiled at all… nope nope nope!!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий